Global Director Environmental Health and Safety
We are currently seeking a Global Director for Environmental Health and Safety. This role involves worldwide responsibility for EH&S for a US Multi-national medical device manufacturer with two regional direct reports based in Asia and South America.
Who we are seeking
Some of the key skills/experience/characteristics of the person who would be best suited to this role are as follows;
* Strong track record of EH&S Leadership in an international Operations environment
* Minimum of a Batchelor's Degree in Safety Management/Occupational Safety or equivalent experience
* Experience of leading and participating on cross functional project teams
* 10+ years of EHS leadership experience, preferably within a manufacturing and distribution environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to develop and implement and EH&S vision and roadmap in a global Multinational company
* Ability to influence and manage stakeholders at all levels within the organisation
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Must be process driven with an understanding of structure problem solving
* Must possess an understanding and appreciation of cultural diversity and an ability to work across cultures
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Reporting to SVP Global Operations
* Leading on cross functional project teams
* Drive a culture of proactive risk identification and mitigation
* Fostering a culture of behaviour driven EH&S across global sites
* Managing stakeholders across the organisation
* Travel will be necessary
* Other ad hoc duties as required
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to Maurice Carr or call on 061414455 - click APPLY.