Audit Managers & Assistant Managers
We are actively seeking to hire a full time, permanent Audit Manager and Assistant Managers to join our leading Assurance practice with opportunities across our 7 offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Kilkenny, Waterford and Wexford.
PwC is the leading provider of audit and assurance services in Ireland with over 1,000 professionals across our Irish locations working across the areas of Asset & Wealth Management, Banking & Insurance & International & Domestic Business.
PwC audits the greatest number of Ireland’s top 1,000 companies, as well as smaller organisations, tailoring our approach to each and every one. We place significant emphasis on adding value to businesses irrespective of size or business sector. Our audit approach is at the leading edge of best practice underpinned by our deep industry knowledge, wide international experience, and global network of skilled professionals.
As a leading global network of auditing firms, we also aim to play a constructive role in the debates that will shape the future of auditing, financial reporting, regulation and corporate governance.
The Assurance practice is divided into four separate service areas- Audit & Assurance, Audit & Accounting, Regulatory Services & Risk Assurance Solutions.
What does this role offer?
With opportunities across Asset & Wealth Management, Banking & Insurance & International & Domestic Business, we will assist to:
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio.
- Become a technical expert in particular areas of interest.
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our assurance practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel. You will have a Coach who will help guide your performance and development.
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios.
- Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment.
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at manager grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm.
- Access to an extensive range of assurance experts as well as advisory and tax specialists.
- You are ACA qualified (or equivalent).
- You have a strong academic background.
- You have at least 3 years audit experience.
- You have managerial experience or coaching experience of direct reports, projects and deadlines.
- You have worked in an audit team with client facing experience.
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
- You are able to work to deadlines.
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.