Head of Marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Marketer, currently in a senior role who has experience in delivering complex marketing activation.
We are looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing to be in charge of the company’s marketing and communications. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a "voice" that will make a difference. An attractive remuneration & benefits package, commensurate with the seniority and importance of the role is available for the right candidate.
About the Candidate
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with an ability to contribute at the highest commercial level, with a proven track record in all elements of the marketing mix, particularly in the digital and e-commerce fields.
- Have 10+ years’ experience in a similar senior marketing role in a fast paced environment. Experience in the retail or motor industry is a benefit but not mandatory.
- Hold an Honours Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Be able to think strategically and commercially; identifying new ways to engage, acquire and retain customers in as cost effective a manner as possible.
- Have proven expertise in delivering innovation in both marketing and in commercial environments. This will include the ability to manage complex and changing sales channels from traditional ‘Bricks Mortar’ retail to online selling & e-commerce.
- Be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
- Be experienced in managing relationships with outside agencies, suppliers and customer groups.
- Be a natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Experience managing a Marketing team is essential.
- Have proven leadership and multi-tasking skills.
- Have experience in working with multiple stakeholders.
- Have proven ability to deliver results within given timelines.
- Demonstrate strong analytical ability.
Key responsibilities include:
This role will involve a large number of roles & responsibilities, the most important of which are:
- Overall responsibility for the development and implementation of the brand positioning & marketing strategy across all aspects of the company’s consumer touchpoints.
- Work with the Senior Management team to deliver a meaningful internal brand that ensures delivery of the brand idea at all points in the customer experience and internally.
- Develop the annual marketing plan including agreed KPI’s in conjunction with the Managing Director that satisfy the business objectives and ambitions of the company.
- CRM – Develop, review and oversee the Customer Relationship contact plan including NRS Customer satisfaction programme.
- Negotiating agreements and contracts with third party suppliers.
- Manage all Sponsorship agreements including Windsor Motor Group Ambassador programmes.
- Take ownership of and be the lead contact in the development of innovation within the business, including new and innovative opportunities that will drive the business forward on a continuous basis.
- Contribute to the direction of the business as a senior manager of the organisation.
- Provide leadership to, and identify and develop the required Marketing resources to satisfy the demands of the business.
- Responsibility for the Annual Marketing Budget, ensuring that marketing spend is apportioned in order that it meets the requirements of the Marketing Strategy.
- Develop an LMS (Local Marketing Strategy) for each dealership, working in conjunction with each dealer to agree an annual plan.
- Lead relationships with and assess the suitability and commercials of the key Agency providers in Traditional & Digital Communications, Creative, CRM, PR and Sponsorships.
- Prepare a monthly report on all marketing activity, supported with data demonstrating delivery against pre-determined KPI’s.
- Manage the ongoing relationships with the Marque Owners.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the marketing team.
Please attach your curriculum vitae to your application.
No assistance required from Agencies at present.