Equity Analyst - Energy Sector
State Street Global Advisors’ Dublin-based Fundamental Equity Team seeks to invest in undervalued equities through bottom-up, value-based stock selection, grounded in rigorous fundamental analysis and a long-term investment horizon. The concentrated nature of our suite of global and regional portfolios ensures that our investments are active, high conviction positions, focused on what, we believe, are our most compelling opportunities.
We are now recruiting for Equity Analysts to join our consumer and energy teams, part of our six global sector-specific, research
units. The successful candidates will:
• meet with, analyse, model, and value the securities of global publicly-listed corporations
• run global sector portfolios and recommend investments for inclusion in our regional and global strategies.
We invite applications from both financial services and non-financial services industries. Candidates should:
• have a keen interest in working in investment management
• have a real passion for research and an advanced level of financial literacy
• have deep domain knowledge in either the retail , food, media or energy sectors – most likely gained either as an analyst or in a corporate strategy or strategic consulting role
• be a CFA charter holder or have an interest in completing the CFA programme.
If successful, you will benefit from the skills, experience, and support of a highly motivated team of investment professionals as you develop the skillset specific to our approach to investing.
Click APPLY - Go to State Street Global Advisors and apply against
Equity Analyst, Energy