Business Analysis Manager
As the business embarks on a journey which will see massive expansion and an increased demand for they're products, they are looking to hire a Business Analysis Manager for operations based out of Dublin.
As the Business Analysis Manager you shall be tasked with nurturing/developing a team of business analysts whose key responsibilities are to analyse complex business processes and challenges, documenting business requirements in order to ensure delivery of high performing technology solutions and driving positive impact across the organization.
The Business Analysis Manager is a leader within the business and shall provide expertise to IT (Software) and other business leaders. You shall establish performance expectations, best practices, processes and procedures for the analysis team.
Experience required for the position of Business Analysis Manager.
- 5 -7 years related work experience
- 5-7 years' experience producing and documenting requirements, including business requirements, functional requirements & technical requirements.
- 7+ years of organizational leadership/management experience
- Strong SDLC experience
- Would be ideal to have come from a hands on development role
- Experience working in complex
- ITIL certification preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Keith McClelland, Consultant | IT, Dublin - Phone 00 353 1 4321555 should you need further details or click APPLY.