Advisory Consulting - Human Capital Management - Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
The role of the Manager is to secure, lead and deliver projects, drawing upon previous technical experience in the configuration and implementation of human capital management applications. Ideally the candidate will have previous IT consulting experience, however candidates who have who have configured and implemented human capital management applications in industry are also desirable
- Proven ability to lead and contribute to HCM projects end-to-end while meeting customer requirements and keeping within budget.
- HCM advisory, solution architecture and system design activities
- Defining end-to-end technology solutions for HCM engagements
- Leading/managing the delivery of HCM programmes and projects
- Creation and implementation of strategies, approach and plans across all phases of the software delivery lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with effective interaction to convey complex technical concepts to peers and senior management.
- Highly motivated self-starter and an evangelist for "doing things right" with a passionate desire to understand and deliver high quality solutions that meet our client needs.
- Work as an effective team member during an engagement by communicating relevant issues, requesting feedback and coaching junior team members.
- Review the work of junior team members to ensure quality, thoroughness and completion of assignment tasks within agreed time frames.
- Assist with Business Development activities by providing support on proposals and other initiatives as required.
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with clients and team members.
Education / Professional Qualifications:
- A recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably specialising in Computer Science or Business/Management Information Systems.
- Professional Project / Programme Management Qualification (MSP certification, PMI courses or disciplines, PMP certification, PRINCE2, PMBOK, AGILE etc.) or equivalent is essential
- HCM knowledge and configuration experience in multiple project implementations.
- In depth understanding of the software delivery lifecycle and supporting methodologies.
- Experience in delivery of one or more of the following HCM systems: Fusion, SAP, SuccessFactors or Workday.
- Experience in a blue chip consulting or systems integration firm is highly desirable.
- At least 5 years’ experience with a proven track-record of managing complex programmes / projects of work, operating at a mid-senior level.