Human Resource Services - Senior Tax Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Would you like to work on challenging tax issues with great clients? Would you like to work in a supportive, positive and flexible culture? If so, let’s have a conversation about this opportunity. We are the largest professional services firm; advising 70% of the top 200 companies; with the #1 reputation for providing tax services in Ireland.
Which role is available?
We are seeking to hire a full time, permanent Senior Tax Manager to join our Human Resource Services (HRS) Employment Tax team within our leading tax practice. We help employers make the most of their biggest asset, their people, by aligning HR, Tax and Mobility, strategy with business performance. The HRS team delivering Employment Tax Services in Ireland provides a wide range of consulting services including international mobility, share-based remuneration, Revenue audit support, pension, payroll, social security, immigration, relevant contracts tax, and mergers and acquisitions support. The HRS team comprises 120 professionals lead by a six partner group.
We advise a wide range of large global organisations including leading multinationals in the technology, pharma and financial services sectors as well as Irish based Plcs and growing private companies.
You will be located in our Dublin office at Spencer Dock and have the chance to:
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio;
- Further develop your technical expertise in particular areas of interest, becoming a recognised expert in that area;
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel. You will have a Coach at Director or Partner level who will help guide your performance and development;
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios;
- Participate in Business Development activities in the market, with your colleagues;
- Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment. Take responsibility for a team of professionals reporting into you up to and including Manager grade;
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at senior manager grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm;
- Access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
Who are we looking for?
- You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent);
- You have a strong academic background;
- You have at least 8 years taxation experience;
- You have extensive experience managing multiple direct reports, client relationships, projects and deadlines;
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player;
- You are able to work efficiently to deadlines and manage others to do same;
- You are commercial and agile in your approach;
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.