Corporate Tax Manager
We are seeking to hire a full time, permanent Domestic and International Outbound Corporate Tax Manager to join our leading tax practice. The Domestic and International Outbound (DIO) team focuses on the delivery of a broad range of tax services to large Irish companies and plcs, public sector organisations, not-for-profit groups and a large number of high net worth individuals.
What does this role offer?
You will be located in our Dublin office at Spencer Dock and have the chance to:
• Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio.
• Become a technical expert in particular areas of interest.
• Development of your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel. You will have a Coach who will help guide your performance and development.
• Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios.
• Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment.
• Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at manager grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm.
• Gain access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
Who are we looking for?
• You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent).
• You have a strong academic background.
• You have at least 5 years taxation experience.
• You have managerial experience or experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
• You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience.
• You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
• You are able to work to deadlines.
• You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.