Head of Commercial and Business Development
Dublin Bus is a wholly owned subsidiary of CIE whose ‘principal activity
is the provision of a comprehensive bus service for the city of Dublin and
its hinterland’. With a fleet of 980 buses and a headcount of over 3,300,
the customer revenue of Dublin Bus, as recently published, was €228m in
year ending 2015; this was an increase of 5.6% on the previous year and a
performance the company wishes to enhance in what is expected to be a
more competitive and challenging business environment going forward.
Dublin Bus, as part of a strategic reorganisation of the business, wishes to recruit a ‘Head of Commercial and Business Development’ to the Executive/Leadership team who will report to the Chief Executive Officer and be accountable for:
• Implementation and delivery of commercial and business development strategy
• Identification of new opportunities in both the commercial and public service obligation areas of the business
• Leading the marketing & sales, commercial, customer service, regulatory affairs and media & communications teams
Ideal Candidate Profile
The appointee will have:
• Proven ability in a sales and marketing/business development role
• Proven ability in managing relationships with key stakeholders
• Excellent leadership and organisational skills
• Third level qualification desirable
Preferred latest date for receipt of applications is 3 February 2017.
Candidates should forward by email full career details in complete confidence, stating how they meet the requirements for this post, to
Barry Herriott, Search and Selection. Tel +353 87 255 5500 or Click APPLY.
Dublin Bus is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for Head of Commercial and Business Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly