Financial Controller - Manufacturing
Working for a subsidiary of a global food manufacturing Irish company this role has everything for a true commercial financial controller. The manufacturing site & role is based on the Wicklow/Wexford border.
Reporting directly to the Divisional Managing Director and part of the senior team you will contribute to the strategic development of the company. This busy & responsible role is to help facilitate growth and development of the company. The successfully appointed candidate will also have responsibility for the management & control of all finance & administrative related tasks & staff. Liaising with non-finance staff will require excellent communication to convey and explain the company financials and impacts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering accurate & timely accounting information including:
- Management reporting & summary pack, providing insightful overview and understanding of variances
- Cost, inventory and credit management
- Audit, compliance, projects, policies and systems responsibility
- Operational management, budget responsibility & development are key delivery areas
- Team reviews, recruitment & development
This role would suit someone with the following:
- Accountancy qualification with c. five years experience
- Ideally coming from a food manufacturing background
- Strong communication. Someone with credibility who is comfortable influencing & negotiating at all levels
- Experience of working in a fast moving environment where every penny and every second counts
- Resilience, leadership & insight will be essential for this role
Contact Rachel Tubridy for a confidential discussion on 086 662 9674 or click APPLY.
Apply for Financial Controller - Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly