Chief Executive Officer
Ervia, a leading commercial semi state, is entrusted with supplying Gas, Water, Wastewater and Telecoms to over 1.7 million gas, water and wholesale broadband customers in Ireland through the subsidiaries of Gas Networks Ireland, Irish Water and Aurora Telecom. It is committed to providing these services whilst ensuring the highest levels of sustainability, customer experience and innovation. Ervia is a major employer in Ireland, providing a dynamic and modern place to work and employs 1,600 people nationwide with a turnover of €1.3 billion in 2015.
Ervia is now seeking to appoint a new leader to replace the current CEO who is stepping down from the position in May 2017.
YOUR PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES WILL BE TO:
• Work with the Board to identify key priorities and lead the execution of Ervia’s strategic imperatives and deliverables.
• Develop, manage and sustain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
• Lead staff and management and ensure the culture is aligned to the delivery of the strategy.
• Optimise organisational structures and operating systems to ensure achievement of strategic objectives and implementation of change.
• Ensure skills, competencies and experience are appropriately developed and applied across the organisation in line with the changing environment and subsequent business challenges.
• Drive a transformation agenda to create a high performance culture.
YOU WILL NEED:
• Strong business and commercial acumen and focus.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a large complex organisation.
• A proven track record of outstanding business performance at or near Chief Executive level in a large, complex, customer focused environment.
• Substantial experience of leading and implementing significant organisational transformation.
• Proven capability to engage and influence a broad range of stakeholders.
• A proven track record in delivering excellent external communications.
• A demonstrated ability to attract and develop a high performing team.
• An ability to think strategically in a rapidly changing and challenging environment.
Applicants should forward a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and supporting letter by email click APPLY for the attention of Deirdre O’Shaughnessy, Partner, Amrop.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 20th January, 2017.
Candidates for this role will be sourced through both an advertising and search process.